HD-TVI TURBO HD Day & Night indoor camera Hikvision DS-2CE16C0T-IR has been designed for use in CCTV systems based on HD-TVI DVRs Also support AHD DVR Machine. The camera provides 720p video. With sensitivity of 0.1 lx and built-in IR illuminator with range up to 20 m, the camera provides high quality images in low light or even no-light conditions (with IR).The camera belongs to the C0T series of the most economical Hikvision HD-TVI cameras. For affordable price, the cameras provide good quality video in day and night conditions (thanks to built-in IR filters and IR illuminators). In comparison with the higher C2T and C5T series, the cameras use smaller image sensors with lower sensitivity and smaller dynamic range (they are not recommended for places with very high contrasts).High Definition Transport Video Interface (HD-TVI) is a revolutionary technology that allows users to send uncompressed, high-resolution video (up to 1080p) over coaxial or twisted-pair cables (using dedicated baluns). The transmitted video signal is in analog form, with bandwidth much greater than in the case of CVBS (SD). As the signal is not compressed, the picture is more natural during live viewing. There is no delay and the configuration of such a system is easier compared to IP CCTV solutions.Mechanical IR-cut filter ensures perfect color rendition in daylight and full sensitivity with IR lighting.Main advantages of HD-TVI systems:
- Resolution: 720p (1 MP),
- Output video signal in HD-TVI and AHD Standard
- Sensitivity: 0.1 lx,
- Lens: 2.8mm,
- Mechanically switching IR filter (ICR),
- Water-tight IP66 housing,
- Smart IR illuminator with range up to 20 m.
- no delay
- natural live image due to lack of video compression
- video transmission via coaxial cables
- high resolution – 720p or 1080p
- tribrid DVRs – support for HD-TVI, CVBS and IP cameras,
- high resistance to electromagnetic interference through the use of QAM synchronous amplitude modulation and separation of luminance and chrominance signals
- much easier configuration compared to systems based on IP protocol
- two-way communication – access to OSD menus of cameras and PTZ control via the video cable, directly from the HD-TVI DVR
- maximum video transmission range longer than in the case of CVBS signals
HIKVISION Indoor Day & Night turbo HD 720P dome Camera Is a high-quality surveillance camera that works and transmit pure quality image, it has Image Sensor 1MP CMOS and Image Sensor Signal System for motion detection.
1. Image Display Resolution 2.0 megapixel(1920*1080)
2. Remote access Plug n Play P2P, DDNS
3. Wireless Protocol IEEE 802.11b/g/n
4. Video format HD H.264
5. Power Consumption DC 12V/1A 4.5W
6. OS supported Operating System Windows, MAC, Android and iOS
Full HD Outdoor Vandal Proof PoE Dome Camera
The Vigilance Full HD Outdoor Vandal-Proof PoE Dome Camera is a professional, full featured HD camera is easy to install and highly affordable. Designed for use in harsh environments, it has a toughened metal body, industry-certified IK10 (vandal-proof) dome and IP66 (weather-proof) housing. Incorporating IR LED illuminator, WDR and 3DNR support, you get up to 20 metres night vision and clear detailed images in contrasting and low light environments.
The Vigilance Range offers professional, full featured high definition video surveillance that is easy to install and highly affordable. The range consists of cameras designed specifically to meet different surveillance and environmental requirements. From standalone surveillance solutions that allow you to record video without additional software or equipment, to weather/vandal-proof cameras for harsh environments.
Security Installer Focused
Specifically designed for any security installer looking to offer digital video surveillance, this versatile range of cameras is designed for easy selection and simple installation. You’ll be able to guide your customers to the right choice for their needs and they will be delighted with the quality, reliability and straightforward ease-of-use that Vigilance delivers.
- Full HD 1080p, 30 fps
- Day and night with ICR filter and IR LED
- 20m night vision
- Wide Dynamic Range
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Supports Power over Ethernet
Digital Camera TypeCompactImage SensorValid PixelsApproximately 16.1 megapixelsOptical Sensor Type / Size1/2.3-inch square pixel CCDLensFocal Lengthf=4.6 to 23.0mm(Approx. 26 to 130mm equivalent to 35mm film)F-numberF3.2(W) to F6.4(T)Optical Zoom5xBasic Spec – CommonShutter SpeedAuto:1 to 1/2000 secondLight Sensitivity (ISO)Still Images:Auto/ ISO100/ ISO200/ ISO400/ ISO800/ ISO1600 Movies:Autofocus distanceAuto:Approx. 5 cm – Infinity (W)
Super Macro:Approx. 5 cm
Manual:Approx. 30 cm – 100 cm (W)Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card ,SDXC Memory Card compatible.Image record formatJPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DPOFLCD size2.7-inch TFT color LCD, 230,400 dots (960 x 240)Battery TypeRechargeable lithium ionBattery model numberNP-80ConnectionsUSB port (Hi-Speed USB compliance, USB charging)/ AV output terminal(NTSC/PAL)Basic Spec – CompactDigital Zoom5xBuilt-in memory37.2MBMovieResolution1280x720 , 640x480Movie record formatMotion JPEG, AVI format, PCM (monaural)Max. Recording time22minutes 54seconds(HD)Others – CommonFace RecognitionyesSelf timeryesOthers – SLRLive ViewyesBuilt-in flashyesSizeDimensions (WxHxD)93.3 x 55.4 x 20.6 mmWeightincluding battery and memory card:116g, excluding battery and memory card:99g
Brand Nikon Warranty Period 1 Year
• 20.1 Megapixel Image Sensor
• 5x Optical Zoom NIKKOR Lens
• 10x Dynamic Fine Zoom
• High Definition Video (720p Format)
• Automatic Scene Selector
• 8 Special Effects, 12 Retouch Effects
• Slim and Stylish Design
• 2.7inch 230k dot screen
• Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Meet your latest pocket-size photography companion, the 20.1-megapixel, 1 A100. With a chic design and an ultra-compact body, the A100 lets you preserve cherished memories wherever you go. The 5x optical zoom and 10x Dynamic Fine zoom, 2 put the power of detailed close-ups right at your fingertips. With a host of auto shooting functions to make shooting a breeze, this stylish camera lets you bring out the best in every photo.
Measuring a mere 19.8mm (depth) with lens fully retracted and weighing at approximately 119g (including battery and SD card), the A100 boasts a slim profile that is nifty for captures on the go. With long-lasting battery life that takes up to 250 images or approximately 65 minutes of HD movie recording, you can count on the A100 to be there at every photo-worthy moment.
Stylish, slender and simple to use, the COOLPIX A100 fits easily in a pocket or bag.
You’ll always shoot unforgettable images with a 20.1-megapixel CCD sensor and the NIKKOR 5x optical zoom lens– extendable to 10x Dynamic Fine Zoom¹ – helps you take beautiful close-ups of family and friends. Have fun with Special effects as you shoot, or get creative with Quick effects to enhance photos in-camera.
Scene auto selector chooses the most appropriate scene mode to optimise settings, Panorama assist captures impressive scenes as you travel, plus you can make HD movies at the touch of a button while Motion blur reduction keeps images crisp and clear.
Camera Features Auto Focus Camera Features Built-in Flash Camera Features Direct Print Camera Features Interchangeable Lenses Camera Features Built-in Speaker Camera Features Face Detection Camera Features Sharpness Control
This Sony DSC-W800 digital camera’s 20.1-megapixel, 1/2.3″ Super HAD CCD sensor enables you to shoot stunning photographs and 720p video footage. The 2.7″ Clear Photo LCD lets you view stored content.
Memory card sold separately.
The original was the first affordable full frame DSLR. It was a highly regarded and very successful model. With its excellent 21.1 MP full frame sensor, launched to instant success 3 years later. The image quality to price ratio of this model was exceptional, especially from a video perspective. The 5D II was Canon’s first video-capable DSLR and it achieved great fame for its amazing video image quality for the price.
About three and a half years after the 5D II’s arrival, the was announced. While the 5D III brought another image quality upgrade, the improvement, especially in resolution, was minimal relative to the improvement brought by version “II”. The 5D III had many great upgraded features, but the standout was its amazing new AF system.
The 5Ds and 5Ds R models, not replacing the “Mark” series, took us back to a very significant resolution increase being the primary upgrade feature as we last saw with the 5D II. While many made the jump to the 5Ds models, there were also many holdouts waiting for something different in their upgrade path. The IV is what many of them were looking for, with a nice bump in resolution over the III, an improved AF system, improved video capabilities and much more.
The 5-Series cameras have been my primary bodies since the 5D Mark III (though a 1-Series model takes care of my sports and fast-action needs) with the 5Ds R bodies being the current model I’m using at 5D IV review time. The best-available in many respects, these are feature-filled, all-purpose cameras that are easy to use, feel great in hand and reliably deliver very impressive image quality.
The 5D Mark IV showed up on a Friday. I did much of the studio testing and evaluation immediately – we all wanted to know how the camera would perform and … that gave me just enough time to put the camera in my pack for a 10-day Idaho and Grand Teton National Park wildlife and landscape photo trip with a departure the following Tue at 3:00 AM. I rotated the 5D IV and a pair of 5Ds R bodies through the lenses being primarily used at the time and I was left with no regrets. The camera performed impressively throughout this trip.
Let’s take a look at what we get with the “IV”.
Summary of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Features
- 30.4 Megapixel Full Frame CMOS Sensor
- 7 fps continuous shooting and silent shutter mode
- 4k 30fps video with 8.8 mp still frame grab, Full 1080p HD 60 fps, HD 720p mode at 120 fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting
- Dual Pixel RAW
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in WiFi, NFC (Near-Field Communication)
- 3.2″ (81.1mm), approximately 1,620,000 dot Clear View II LCD monitor with full touch-screen interface, including selection of AF area
- DIGIC 6+ image processor
- 61-point High-Density Reticular AF II system (like 1D X Mark II) including up to 41 cross-type AF sensors, with EOS iTR, f/8 AF
- EV -3 AF sensitivity, EV -4 when in Live View mode
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR, 252 zone metering sensor for improved AE and AF precision
- Zone, Spot and AF Point Expansion focusing modes
- ISO 100-32000 with expansion up to 102400, down to 50
- Short 58ms shutter lag
- Flicker Mode adjusts shutter release timing to avoid flickering light issues
- Dual Memory Card Slots supporting one CF (UDMA Mode 7) and one SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- Upgraded Transparent LCD viewfinder with 100% coverage
- Dual-Axis Electronic Level with dedicated viewfinder display
- Time-lapse Movie function
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System (EICS)
- Peripheral Illumination, Chromatic Aberration, Distortion and Diffraction Corrections in-camera along with DLO (Digital Lens Optimizer)
- Magnesium alloy body, shutter durability rated up to 150,000 cycles, improved dust and weather resistance
- Mirror Vibration Control System to reduce mirror vibration-caused blur
- Customizable Quick Control screen
- +/- 5 stops of exposure compensation
- Super Speed USB 3.0 for high-speed tethering and image/movie transfer
- In-camera Multiple Exposure and HDR modes, HDR 30 fps video
- Improved custom controls with built-in intervalometer and bulb timer
Colour Black Brand Canon Screen size 1.77 inches Battery Type Not Specified
Canon Ixus 190 Camera – Black
Canon IXUS 190 black
Effortlessly capture dramatic landscapes and the distant detail of faraway subjects using this ultra-slim, pocketable IXUS with an ultra-wide 10x optical zoom lens.
High quality results
Enjoy exceptional quality, detailed and date stamped images with 20.0 Megapixel and an intelligent Image Stabilizer to automatically keep stills sharp and movies steady.
With great wireless connectivity its fast and simple to link your camera to your smart device and use the Canon Connect app to share your creations and shoot remotely.
Point, shoot, create
Just point and shoot for fantastic photos or movies using Easy Auto, which chooses the perfect camera settings for you, and have fun with easy creative modes.
Fun, easy HD movies
Recording superb HD movies (720p) is fun and easy with just one touch of a button. A Dynamic Image Stabilizer keeps even handheld and zoomed footage sharp and steady.
-Compatible memory cards: SD,SDHC,SDXC
-Memory slots: 1
-Display diagonal: 6.86 cm (2.7″)
-Flip-out screen: N
-Vari-angle LCD display: N
-Display diagonal (metric): 6.8 cm
-Display resolution (numeric): 230000 pixels
-Field of view: 100%
-Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10 Education,Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 Pro,Windows 10 Pro x64,Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8.1
-Mac operating systems supported: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite,Mac