The new ZTE MF920v is a must-have 4G pocket WiFi router for every Nigerians. It supports these networks on 4G only (GLO, AIRTEL, and MTN).
The MF920v is a LTE Category 4 mobile hotspot that could support peak download speed to 150Mbps and upload speed to 50mbps. This MiFi is a 4G only device, it doesn’t works on 3G and 2G.
ZTE MF920V Technical Specifications:
LTE Category 4 mobile router
Supports 4G/LTE on Glo, MTN and Airtel.
LTE peak download speed up to 150Mbps and upload speed to 50mbps
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz
Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices
Micro SIM card (3FF)
Other features: Auto APN, SMS support,
Battery capacity: 2000mAh, working in 4G(LTE) mode to 8 hours.
Size: 63.8 x 105.6 x 14.38mm
Supports Windows 7, XP SP2/SP3, VISTA SP1/SP2, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MAC OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, Linux.₦13,999.00
MTN ZTE Mobile Wi-Fi Model MF927U is a 4G LTE pocket size mobile internet hotspot Router that enables you to securely connect up to 32 Wifi devices at once.
- Supports All Networks Except Spectranet & Swift Networks
- Supports Ntel 4G,Airtel 4G&3G,MTN 4G&3G,Glo 4G&3G,9Mobile 4G&3G,Smile 4G
- Working Time is Up To 8 hours (2,000 mAh Non-removable battery)
- Connects up to 32 devices at once via Wi-Fi
- Superfast browsing Speed of up To 150 Mbps
- Network support 4G/ 3G / 2G /
- LTE Cat4 High Speed Download
- Able to connect with any Wi-Fi enabled device
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/
- Category is LTE Mobile WiFi
- DIMENSION is 105.6 X 64 X 14.3mm
- BATTERY capacity is 2000 mAh (Non-removable)
- MICRO SD CARD SLOT Not supported
- OPERATING SYSTEM support includes Win10, Win8, Win7, Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS
- Long Lasting 2,000mAh battery (For up to 8 hours battery duration).
- Wifi Range is up to 100 Meters
- Supports Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- Supports 32 Multiple Users at the same time.